The programme for the Global Conference on CyberSpace 2015 (GCCS 2015) is starting to take shape. Many speakers have confirmed their participation in the conference, which is being held on 16 and 17 April in The Hague.
Speakers will include:
- Vint Cerf, Vice-President, Google
- Mireille Ballestrazzi, President, INTERPOL
- Andrus Ansip, Vice-President for the Digital Single Market, European Commission
- John N. Stewart, Senior Vice President, Chief Security and Trust Officer, Cisco
- John Suffolk, Global Cyber Security Officer, Huawei
- Bruce Schneier, Harvard University
- Joseph Nye, Harvard University
- Carl Bildt, Chair, Global Commission on Internet Governance
- Fadi Chehadé, President and Chief Executive Officer, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
The conference is being organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with the Ministries of Security & Justice, Economic Affairs and Defence and the municipality of The Hague.
The full programme can be found on the GCCS2015 website.