On this page you will find the most important documents of the GCCS2015. For more background documents, you can search our document database.
1. Internet Governance
- The Public Core of the Internet: an international agenda for internet governance
- Toward a Social Compact for Digital Privacy and Security, Statement by the Global Commission on Internet Governance
2. Cyber Security
- Ethical Hacking: Introducing Responsible Disclosure, Experiences in The Netherlands: A Best Practice Guide
- Toolkit CSIRT Maturity
- Brochure CSIRT Maturity
- Sharing Cyber Security Information: Good Practice Stemming from the Dutch Public Private Participation Approach
- Non-paper ‘Rethinking the social impact of new cyber technologies’
- Cyber Security of Industrial Control Systems
- From Awareness to Action: Bridging the gap in 10 steps
- Civil – Military Relations & International Military Cooperation in Cyberspace
- Reflections on three cyber incidents in the Netherlands, Germany and Sweden: International Case Report On Cyber Security Incidents
- ICC Cyber Security Guide for business
- Cyber Security guide for boardroom members
- Summary Report of the Meridian Conference 2014
- Europol paper on improving international cooperation
- Duties of care and diligence against cybercrime
- Cyberspace, the cloud and cross-border criminal investigation
- Operation Blackshades: An Evaluation
- Joint conference paper of the Law Enforcement and Prosecutors Day 15 April 2015
4. International Peace and Security
- Asia-Pacific Insights: Regional perspectives on the Global Conference on CyberSpace 2015
- Contributions of the UNIDIR Regional meeting series on cyberspace and international law.
Asia-Pacific Regional Seminar Conference Report.
- Proposals on ‘What should be protected in cyberspace and how' by The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies and Alexander Klimburg
'Norms for International Peace and Security in Cyberspace' by ICT4Peace
Working Paper Privacy, Freedom of Information en National Security
- Recommendations on Mechanisms for Confidence-Building and Cooperation in Cyberspace resulting out of the Swiss workshop.
5. Freedom and Privacy
- Background paper Ethics of Algorithms
- Background paper Export controls of dual use technologies
- Think piece: How to protect privacy?
- Think piece: How to protect privacy and security?
- A series of webinars reflecting the themes of the GCCS2015 to facilitate effective civil society engagement
6. Capacity Buildingdocument database.